- Want announcements about our events, join our mailing list and follow us on social media (FB, Instagram).
- Want to help us get more money from CMU, join as a member on our Bridge page.
- Identify as a queer woman (cis- or trans-) or trans/gnc, please join breakfast-club so that we can invite you to small group social events throughout the year. Allies and non-CMU affiliates are welcome!
- Identify as a trans/non-binary/intersex person and want to join the discussion on how CMU/CMQ+ can serve the community better, please contact Noah (nriley [at] andrew [dot] cmu [dot] edu).
- Identify as QPOC, contact cmq-web (email below) to get access to the group chat.
- Identify as polyamorous or non-monogamous, contact cmq-web (email below) to get access to the group chat.
- Identify as a queer man (cis- or trans-), contact cmq-web (email below) to get access to the group chat.
- cmq-web [at] lists [dot] andrew [dot] cmu [dot] edu
- Send us an e-mail and we will send you a link to our CMQ+ Slack group. This group is a way for the CMQ+ community to let each other know of cool events that are happening around, to share about a variety of topics, and to hang out. Don't miss out, and join the group!